Exercises considered wrong for connection problems

Postby Zuril » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm

I've put online an updated version of the software to solve the problem of exercises considered wrong due to internet connection problems between the applet in your browser and the server.
Now until you give a solution (correct or wrong) to an exercise, in ELO mode, the same will be always presented to you without penalities. For example if you refresh the page, go to view your stats or close and reopen the browser.

Zuril
Zuril
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Exercises considered wrong for connection problems

Postby Remiem » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:16 am

There seems to be a loophole. Checkmate 19218 from me is listed as skipped/wrong. I solved the problem and the yellow correct smiley was shown. I think I got a time out error(yellow triangle with text, firefox, didn't actually read it just reloaded the page) when I continued to the next problem.
Remiem

Re: Exercises considered wrong for connection problems

Postby Zuril » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:57 pm

The green smile indicate that the applet has evaluated your solution but you are sure that the server has received the result only when it shows on the right side of the page the stats. So if you don't see the stats updated on the right is better to reload the page e solve another time the same problem.
Zuril
Site Admin

Return to News and Updates