What's next for Ideachess?

Post here what do you think about ideachess and your improvement suggestions.

Postby n4pll » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:32 am

Zuril:
For the year 2012, I would like for you to take away the bad problems. In addition, find some kind of chess software that finds the top four best solutions. I do not know if Stockfish with 20 seconds is one of those that has the four best lines.

For the year 2013, I would like for you to add chess tactical motifs (34 of them) like chesstempo.com does to the good problems especially the tactical ones with the "t" in them.

Right now this website is 2nd only to chesstempo in terms of overall performance. I give it a B grade in a few months. A+ would be perfect.

Happy new year for 2012,
N4PLL :D
n4pll

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: What's next for Ideachess?

Postby owenmatt435 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:16 am

I've only been a member of this site for a few months now, but I've noticed some improvements already. I like this site a lot and use it more than any others to improve my game. One thing I'd like to know is how many other people use this site? For the ratings charts It'd help me make more sense of my rating to see how well I'm doing I think. But it goes pretty far, up to almost 400.
owenmatt435

Re: What's next for Ideachess?

Postby Zuril » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:20 pm

There are about 400 active players as you can see in the ranking. Registered users are about 4,000.
Zuril
Site Admin

Return to Site Feedback