[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Forum Ideachess • View topic - Spanish translation

Spanish translation

Post here what do you think about ideachess and your improvement suggestions.

Spanish translation

Postby AndrewChes » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:32 am

Dear Zuril,

I have pleasantly discovered that the site is now available in a number of languages. Unfortunately, the Spanish version is, for the most part, pure gibberish. I would like to help improve the site. I'm a professional, Spanish-language translator, by the way.

Regards,

AndrewChes
AndrewChes

Spanish translation

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Spanish translation

Postby Zuril » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:52 am

Dear AndrewChes,

very happy if you don't send me an invoice :-)
I can put in the footer of ideachess your name as the Spanish translator as thanks!
As soon as ready I send you by e-mail the link to the web interface for translations.

Regards, Zuril
Zuril
Site Admin

Postby AndrewChes » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:45 am

Just glad to be of assistance and help improve this excellent site.
AndrewChes
AndrewChes

Postby Zuril » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Hello Andrewchess,

just a confirm, do you get my email with the link to the page for translations? Usually my emails end up in the spam folder.

Thanks, Zuril
Zuril
Site Admin

Postby fransde » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Today, I have joined this web. It seems quite interesting for chess fans, but please, improve the spanish edition.

Above all, even if you don't correct anything else: In Spanish Pawn= PEÓN/ PEONES (in plural) NO PEATÓN/ PEATONES these are pedestrian / pedestrians.

Anyway, Thank you very much for the web, I think I'm going to enjoy it a lot.
fransde

Postby Zuril » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:21 pm

I've used google translator!
I've developed a simple portal to translate ideachess in all the languages. If you offer volunteer for the translation into Spanish will I will send you the instruction to use it.

Best regards, Zuril
Zuril
Site Admin

Postby fransde » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Ok, I'll try to do my best in August.
fransde

Postby fransde » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:43 pm

fransde

Postby Zuril » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:29 pm